FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Facebook Login Offlineaccess
hegemonia Index du Forum  » Partie public  » Diplomatie  » Facebook Login Offlineaccess
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
levarc
Nouveaux inscrits

Masculin

Message Posté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Login Offlineaccess
Répondre en citant

Facebook Login Offline_access
> DOWNLOAD

Get the offline access token First you check if the user is logged in or not : require "facebook.php"; $facebook = new Facebook(array( 'appId' => YOURAPPID, 'secret' => YOURAPPSECRET, )); $user = $facebook->getUser(); if ($user) { try { $userprofile = $facebook->api('/me'); } catch (FacebookApiException $e) { $user = null; } } If he is not, you generate the "Login with Facebook" URL asking for the offlineaccess permission : if (!$user) { $args['scope'] = 'offlineaccess'; $loginUrl = $facebook->getLoginUrl($args); } And then display the link in your template : ">Login with Facebook Then you can retrieve the offline access token and store it. shareimprove this answer answered Jul 19 '11 at 3:35 daaku 2,5961419 add a comment up vote 3 down vote I know two solutions: Java and JavaScript Java : a. Basically, start with this URL: Add your application id (available here) to the URL, which in OAuth parlance is clientid: Add the offlineaccess permission or scope in OAuth parlance: Add a redirecturi which is where Facebook will redirect to after the user completes the authorization step ("Allow" or "Dont Allow", look at docs for response format or just try it out): If you follow the link above, it will take you to a prompt, and then upon clicking Allow/Dont Allow it'll take you to a page that "echos" back the request. Look at in the sections "Requesting Extended Permissions" and "Authenticating Users in a Web Application" for the official (sparse) details. Dont worry, Facebook allows us to access our updates and no internet connection required at all. 8) After receiving the confirmation mail or notification please click on the link sent in your inbox or again go to Settings->General->Download a copy. FB people need to improve documentation. 5) Click on Start My Archive button to download a copy of your data. And yes I did check the facebook wiki. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . shareimprove this answer edited Jan 3 '12 at 23:58 answered Oct 3 '09 at 17:56 Jonathan Reyes 973718 Jon - Thank you for this tutorial. agree facebook documentation could be a lot better 1) If you are using the facebook-java-api. 7) Once you click on Stat My Archive will gather your data and will send you the confirmation mail as well as a notification to download the data. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . After searching literally 1 day on facebook and google for an up-to-date and working way to do something seemingly simple: I am looking for a step-by-step explanation to get offlineaccess for a user for a facebook app and then using this (session key) to retrieve offline & not within a browser friends & profile data. If you want to do this routinely, i.e. Use this secret sessionkey like this: FacebookXmlRestClient client = new FacebookXmlRestClient(YOURAPIKEY, FACEBOOKAPPLICATIONSECRET,SECRETSESSIONKEY); client.setIsDesktop(false); client.userssetStatus("YourMessage"); If anybody wants the JavaScript solution(the big hole in security) write me shareimprove this answer edited Sep 1 '09 at 17:36 answered Sep 1 '09 at 17:17 Leonid L 314 add a comment up vote 2 down vote I figured out how to "retrieve" the offline access infinite session key after a lot of hair-splitting, some trial and error & wondering about all the other productive ways I could have spent that time. –Henley Chiu Oct 8 '11 at 23:45 add a comment 7 Answers 7 active oldest votes up vote 63 down vote With the new Facebook Graph API, things got a bit simpler but far less well documented. programmatically, here's the automated version of steps 2+3: Put this on your web server as "facebookaccesstoken.php": And direct users in their browsers to: shareimprove this answer edited Feb 27 '16 at 17:40 Eric 60.6k28142253 answered Jul 14 '10 at 19:31 Chris 1,11797 Thanks its help me alot. 6) Now click on Start My Archive button. 3) Click on General Settings. .. You're saying I can do everything I need with my app login token even if I'm fetching user data? –Luke Nov 2 '11 at 4:02 Pretty much. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. You may receive SMS Notifications from Facebook and can opt out at any time.Create AccountSecurity CheckThis field is required.Can't read the words below? Try different words or an audio captcha.Please enter the words or numbers you hear.Try different words or back to text.Loading.Enter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. My logs have been filling up with Facebook errors, I understand that the change password error is going to happen, but what I don't understand is why I am getting these errors: Facebook Error: Error validating access token: Session has expired at unix time 1320012000. I guess nobody really tried such a batch access out yet. –aiham Jun 23 '11 at 7:15 add a comment up vote 6 down vote I did a tutorial not too long ago on my blog. Scroll down to the part on this page labeled "App Login". The next time you wish to do something with the user's account, just use the following: $session = jsondecode($db->query("SELECT ."));//get session from db $this->facebook->setSession($session); After this any requests that the api makes will be via this user's access. But the current api (php5-sdk) has got no feature to send an actual request using only the accesstoken. Once you are redirected to this page (after logging in to fb, and granting permissions), you will have a $GET['session'] in json format. It could expire if the user deauthorises the app, changes their password or is locked for security reasons. Please refer to the official documentation for more information. –millebii Feb 3 '11 at 16:50 FB code changed once again 5a02188284
facebook for galaxy tab 7frases de indiretas para botar no facebookrubare password facebook tramite linkfacebook paper the vergecute dp pictures for facebookair force social work facebookmost funny jokes for facebookwhat does 22 m mean on facebook chathow to customize my facebook chathow can i increase my facebook photo likes free

Publicité

Message Posté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
hegemonia Index du Forum  » Partie public  » Diplomatie  » Facebook Login Offlineaccess
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003